You can create a newsletter in two ways: the newsfeed, and the newsletter manager
Creating a newsletter from the newsfeed
- Select the stories you want from your newsfeed
- On thr horizontal menu that appears, select Add to Newsletter. From here, you can either create a new newsletter, or add it to an existing newsletter.
- Select Create a Newsletter, and the menu will expand for further details about the newsletter, including the name of the newsletter and the newsletter template.
- Click on Save to enable the new newsletter.
Creating a newsletter from newsletter manager
You can access the newsletter manager from the User Menu. Once you access the newsletter manager page, you will see a button to create a newsletter. When you click the Create a Newsletter button, the newsletter manager will ask you for the name of the newsletter, the template you want to use, and the saved search you want to set in order to populate the newsletter with predefined filters.
You also have an additional option of creating your own HTML template for the newsletter. Inside the newsletter creator, you can
- Add or remove newsletter recipients
- Set the subject line of the newsletter
- Customise the newsletter elements (logo, theme colour, font and others) according to your preferences
- You also have the option of previewing the newsletter, sending a test newsletter, or scheduling the newsletter to be sent now or later