Make the most of Contify’s Market Intelligence Solution — the latest features and enhancements.
In this edition, we’re excited to share the recent upgrades and improvements we’ve made to the Contify’s market intelligence platform. Here’s what’s in store!
The main highlights in this edition include:
- Full Access to Contify's Entire Content Portfolio via Global Newsfeed
- Integrate Widgets from Contify Dashboard into Other Platforms and Vice-Versa
- Map Your Custom Taxonomy with Contify’s Pre-configured Tags
- Dashboard Grid System for Better Alignment and Fluid Movement of Widgets
- Revamped Newsletter Manager for Ease of Use, Refined Functionality, and Better Aesthetics
1. Full Access to Contify's Entire Content Portfolio via Global Newsfeed
The Global Newsfeed is a new feature that provides users access to all of Contify’s content portfolio. Using this feature, users can now discover new competitors, new technologies, and industry trends that they might have missed because they were outside of the scope of their existing competitive landscape.
In essence, users now have two news feeds, one to access curated competitive updates, and another, Global Newsfeed, with all the content aggregated by Contify, from over 500,000 sources, using its proprietary crawling infrastructure. The Global Newsfeed also allows users to export content to their Curated Newsfeed. The Global Newsfeed has been developed in a modern dark UI to distinguish it from the Curated Newsfeed.
2. Integrate Widgets from Contify Dashboard into Other Platforms and Vice-Versa
Users can now integrate the widgets from their dashboards to platforms like Power BI, Hubspot, Tableau or SharePoint. In the same manner, widgets from these platforms can be integrated with Contify dashboards using the “Embed Widgets” feature.
This update allows users cross-platform integration, as well as ease in transferring important data, trends, insights, and visualizations when working between platforms.
3. Map Your Custom Taxonomy with Contify’s Pre-configured Tags
A new feature in the Taxonomy Builder allows users to map their custom tags with existing pre-configured Contify tags. With this, users can leverage Contify’s pre-trained Machine Learning models to improve accuracy of their custom tags. They don’t need to write custom rules for their tags if the pre-trained tags are already available.
These models are pre-trained by Contify's data science team on tens of thousands of manually curated articles. Users can also add their unique business contact to their tags by adding search queries over the pre-trained models.
4. Dashboard Grid System for Better Alignment and Fluid Movement of Widgets
Widgets in the dashboard are now easily aligned to a grid and snap in line with the grid when dragged and dropped, or when their dimensions are changed. This update enables Contify users to quickly build professional dashboards that are automatically aligned and sized to fit the grid.
5. Revamped Newsletter Manager for Ease of Use, Refined Functionality, and Better Aesthetics
Several UX updates have been done in the Newsletter Manager to improve the user experience and quickly create beautiful intelligence newsletters. These include improvements in the “Edit Content” form in the Newsletter Manager to make it compact and easy to use.
Autocomplete fields have also been added in the “Tags” section of the “Edit Content” form.
That’s all for now!
Stay tuned for more as we’re working on multiple new features and upgrades that will be released in the next couple of months.