Make the most of Contify’s Market Intelligence Solution — the latest features and enhancements.
In this edition, we’re excited to share the recent upgrades and improvements we’ve made to the Contify’s market intelligence platform. Here’s what’s in store!
The main highlights in this edition include:
- Updates in Contify’s Newsletter Manager
- New feature to help you understand the logic behind the tagging of the news updates
- Shortcut to access your Dashboard workspaces and widgets
1. Design and Customize Intelligence Newsletters Faster With “Expand/Collapse Subsections & Stories” Feature
In the past few months, there have been updates as well as the addition of several features to give users better functionality. One such feature is the “Expand/Collapse Subsections & Stories” feature in the Newsletter Manager of the platform. The aim is to enable users to move their stories and subsections with increased ease, and thus customize their newsletters faster. Read more →
2. New Feature to Help You Understand the Tagging Logic Behind the Stories in Your Newsfeed
The new ‘Why Am I Seeing This?’ feature allows you to understand why a story in your newsfeed is tagged the way it is. In addition to providing global information on the article, the feature explains the tagging logic behind every tag that a user sees on their story.
This feature aims to help Contify users better understand the inner workings of the platform. Read more →
3. Access Your Dashboard and Workspaces Directly Through the Navigation Bar
Ease of navigation has been on our to-do list for some time, and in the past few months, we’ve finally worked out an update. You can now directly access your dashboards, as well as the workspaces in those respective dashboards from the Navbar itself, without having to access the Dashboards page. Read more →
1. Read Our Blog on Competitive Monitoring, its Importance, and How to Use it to Outperform Your Competitors
This blog discusses why monitoring your competitors is a great way to gain valuable intelligence. Intelligence that will help you understand why your competitors are outperforming you in some areas, what gets them results, and what you’re doing better than them, so you can improve on it. By the end, you’ll not only have a clear understanding of why you should be monitoring competitors, but also how to monitor them most effectively. Read blog →
2. Learn How a FinTech Unicorn Leverages Contify’s Newsfeed APIs to Enrich Its Equities Trading App
Read this case study to learn how a popular fintech company used Contify’s News Feed APIs to build a financial market news feature in their app. Learn how our APIs enhanced their value proposition, increased their app usage, increased their web traffic by 33%, and doubled their average session length. Read Case Study →
3. Read About Contify Sponsoring NASSCOM Product Conclave 2021 Last November
This press release summarizes Contify’s stance on their decision to be a silver sponsor at the NASSCOM Product Conclave that took place a few months back, our continuing mission to foster and champion future-defining technology & innovation, as well as some insightful words Mohit Bhakuni, CEO - Contify as well as Ramkumar Narayanan, Chairman - NASSCOM Product Council, VP Technology & MD VMware. Read More →