Contify market intelligence system elevates user experience with the launch of its advanced features
C ontify, the AI-enabled market and competitive intelligence platform, has announced today the launch of a new and improved user experience for the mobile version of its web application.
This new release brings some of the most powerful features of Contify’s Newsfeed available on the desktop version of the application to mobile, making it easier than ever to consume intelligence on competitors, customers and industry segments on the go:
- Smart Filters to drill down the updates based on business topics (M&A activities, business expansion and new offerings for example), industries, geographies, sources, languages, and more.
- Views for quick access to updates by predefined search filters and Top News of strategic importance.
- Search to discover specific intelligence.
- Sort updates by relevance or date published.
- Settings to display or hide duplicates, and to customize the number of stories visible per page.
Mobile access is important to our customers. Therefore, rather than settling with incremental tweaks, our product design team approached mobile interactions from a completely fresh perspective — not just optimising the web platform for mobile, rather a completely new interface. And our engineering team, obsessed with the page load speeds, decided to develop new components for mobile rather than resizing and reconfiguring the same ones developed for the desktop view.” says Mohit Bhakuni, Founder and CEO, Contify.
“Our existing customers can now access the new experience from any mobile browser. If you are not a customer, you can still experience Contify’s modern, new interface using a seven-day free trial” adds Mohit.
Contify offers an AI-enabled Market and Competitive Intelligence solution that tracks information on competitors, customers, and industry segments. It enables users to collect, curate, and share information across the organization. Intelligent (actionable) information is mined by searching and analyzing information from over 200,000 online sources including news, company websites, social media, reviews, discussion forums, job postings, regulatory portals, and more.